Thanks to the vacuum specimen impregnation method combined with the application of resins with the best physical properties and with various specimen surface finishing (polishing) methods, the obtained surface is even and smooth, regardless of the type of the examined material.
This allows us to achieve the highest possible microscopic image resolution for specimens. Short specimen processing time is an additional advantage.
Tegramin 20 preparation system
- Automated process control with a magnetic disc
- Precise holding force control
- Specimen preparation reproducibility
CitoVac vacuum chamber
- Incremental vacuum adjustment
- Perfect for porous specimen impregnation